I have been searching around for a multi skype add-in just like there are many available for MSN. After searching a lot I tried a nice trick. Here it is:
- Make a new account on your windows box. Lets name it A.
- Now go to the directory where you installed skype.
- Right click on the skype.exe and select the Run As option
- In the dialog box that appears select the account you created and enter its password.
- Wait a little and new instance of skype will open up.
Note: You can use as many instances of skype as you want as long as there are enough accounts on your windows box.