I felt a strong need for this on my blog. It seems like I am a lot popular than I expected so here it is:
- This blog, despite what others might think of it, is still a personal blog. Thus, it will reflect my personal opinions and observations.
- The characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name, character and history of any person, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and unintentional.
- I don’t have an editor. Well, you can call me my own editor but there’s a reason why book authors and newspapers have a separate editor to do the job right? So, expect more typos or grammar boo boos from time to time. Nobody’s infallible. Only request I have to my readers is to point it to me if I do.
- My sources have the right to privacy/anonymity and I will protect that the best I could. A lot of people have tried in the past but failed.
- Sometimes, my reasoning may be flawed but you are welcome to comment or blog about it. That’s the beauty of the blogosphere — you can always join in the conversation. If you keep your silence, then it’s nobody’s fault but yours.
- I may do reportage and I will link or point to the source as properly as I can.
- I may write speculations (i.e. rumors) and it will be clear that it’s either my own speculation or of theirs which I lifted it from.
- These speculation are subject to the “truth test” and anyone is welcome to prove or disprove it.
- I may do opinion pieces and it will be clear that it’s my opinion and of nobody else. Whether or not my opinions are backed up by research, academic papers or authority is all irrelevant.
- I am not obliged to blog everyday. I just do and will always do as long as my fingers are complete and I have internet access.
- I welcome comments. I do not promise I can reply to each one of them in due time but I will try my best. Some comments might be flagged as spam so don’t blame me right away if they do. We can always fix that.
- Lastly, I reserve the right to amend, revise, or add to this disclosure in the future or until someone else hits me with their mumbo-jumbo.
In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time…I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This weblog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various memes running around my brain, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today.